Saturday, December 29, 2012

An Intro of Myself


I am a mother of a 3 years old boy. Since my teenage years, I am constantly struggling with my weight and skin problems. Especially when I was in my teens, I was constantly teased for being plump and pimply looking. My hormonal imbalance really wrecked havoc in my skin and body when I reach puberty. Though I joined the school dance club at the age of 13, I was the fattest girl in the club. My dancing instructress was not really pleased with me. Once I overheard her complaining to my teacher-in-charge that I had thunderous, elephant thighs. I was devastated upon hearing this statement so I quietly sneaked away to do my warm up with my peers. It was extremely hurtful and what’s worse, I was teased as “Beauty and the Beast” in one of my classmate’s project. All these hurtful remarks really demoralized me and I have never dared to look into the mirror nor take any photos because I feel really ugly in and out.

I began my weight management journey since the age of 18 yrs old. Lots of yo-yo effect but they were valuable learning experiences which I have accumulated over the years. What’s worse, struggling with my acne-prone skin was another challenge. My skin type keeps changing from puberty age to 30s. I create this blog to share with you the journey of making myself feel confident and beautiful on both the inside and outside, not forgetting the tips and tricks used to make oneself beautiful. Stay tuned to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment